Tuesday, March 2, 2010

29-1

I am really doing it! The baby is looking good and hopefully he'll stay in my belly for a few more weeks. I have a few fun things to look forward to that i think may make the next 5 weeks go by alil faster.

-30 weeks I get to go outside for 30 minutes a few times a week! this is a huge deal because I haven't left my room for over 6 weeks. Only 6 days away!
-31 weeks Luvi is coming to do my hair! another super exciting thing because at the moment Im looking pretty nasty.
-32 weeks Im having a baby shower!
-33 weeks only one week left until baby comes! His chances of being completely normal at this age is like 90% so that is also a huge thing!
-34 weeks lil man arrives!

Silly maybe for you all but for me its the small things that get me through the week.
Other than that nothing to excited going on here. I've become obsessed with The Office! I cant believe I never saw a signal episode until last week : )

Thank you all for the continued prayer. We still needs a lot more to get us through the next few weeks. And we still need tons of prayer for the baby because even at 34 weeks theres no guarantee he'll make it. soooo PRAY PRAY PRAY please!

2 comments:

  1. None of those are silly! I think it's great to have things to look forward to! It helps keep your sanity up! Still praying like crazy and so glad God is keeping you and giving your body the strength it needs to keep your little bun baking! Keep up your faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good list or things to look forward to, and are you watching the British office, or the American version?

    ReplyDelete